Are you looking for investment to grow your startup?
And have your startup received a Micro Grant from the Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship? Apply now to become our ‘Youth Startup Investment Potential’, and win 100,000 DKK and the chance to meet and pitch to investors.
The Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship presents the Youth Startup Investment Potential grant consisting of two grants of each 100,000 DKK. With the grant, you get to meet business angels who invests in startups. The grant-winners will be presented February 1st at the Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship Nytårskur in Børssalen.
Application deadline: January 19, 2018, at 12.00 noon
- Your startup must have received a Micro Grant previously.
- Your startup must not have had any other previous investments (loans and grants excepted)
- You are interested in meeting with investors and ready for investments
The committee will emphasize on:
- The team behind the idea.
- Scaling potential and the potential to become an economically sustainable business
- The business model.
- Investment readiness
- Tommy Ahlers
- Tommy Andersen
- Mette Fløe Nielsen
- Christian Vintergaard
- Tilde Reffstrup
How to apply:
An application contains a
- Investor pitch – video maximum 5 minutes
- Application document (word)
- Budget that illustrates how you will spend the 100.000 DKK (excel)
- Appendix in pdf (if you have any)
- It is important that you use the application template and the budget template – download from this page.
- Investor pitch have to be delivered as a link to e.g youtube or Vimeo (you are welcome to use a code).
- When you name the documents remember to use _ (underscore) or else we might not get your application.
- Fill out the application form (Go to: Apply here)
- Insert link to your video pitch
- Upload the application form, Budget template and other relevant material (appendix).
- You will receive a confirmation by email when we have received your application.
- All candidates will receive an email with an answer as to whether or not they have been approved for the ‘Youth Startup Investment Potential’ grant, as soon as the applications have been evaluated by the committee January
Nytårskuren will take place February 1st., at Dansk Erhverv, Børssalen, Børsen, 1217 København, K
Project Lead, Tilde Reffstrup, email@example.com, tel.: 23269675